Friday, July 24, 2009

Me n my family...

I think this is the first thing that I should do in this blog... to write abt my family... parents are the only ppl who have observed me, thought abt me, planned for me, worked for me, spent for me, dreamt for me, etc. etc. than I have done for myself...

I have a small family mum, dad and a sis... dad was born n bought in south india, n mum in Bhilai... dad finally had to take a transfer to Bhilai post marriage... the earliest memories I have of them goes back to the times when we used to live in Kohka, bhilai.. next to my maternal granny's house.. b4 tht i was just a kid and dont remember much....

all in all i was a well mannered child... now after parentin my sis my mum says so.... prob when i was a kid, my mum wud have told the neighbour tht i was naughty as well... usually its like tht i guess, second kid is always more naughty than the first... nyways, mum used to teach me all subjects in the beginning... but had to let go maths to dad, as dad was better in tht as i reached higher classes in school... dad used to take maths and sometimes science as well... i used to get a lot of beatings from my mum for not memorising stuff tht she wud have asked me to memorise... i remember mum's statement "Do whtever u want but study well n get good marks"... mum used to have a variety of sticks to beat me, long n small, thick n thin, a stick form the bush nearby n sometimes her own hands were enuf for me.... i have experienced them all... sometimes not hurt at all n sometimes limping... i can recollect tht i was limpin for abt 2 to 3 days cos i had got enuf beatings for not properly memorising maths tables from 2 to 10.... i remember i even had to justify why i even lost half a mark.... mum used to b cool otherwise in all other activities of mine... dad also used to be cool other than the times i used to commit silly mistakes in maths.... overall i never used to get scolding for anythin other than studies....

at the age of 12... one fine evenin... mum n dad were sitting in the drawing hall in our 4D, St 13, Sec 4, house.... i was studying in the bedroom (or atleast pretend to be studyin...)... i remember dad had called me n asked how wud u feel if i had a bro or a sis... i was like i wud b very happy and dad said tht u prob u will have one soon.... most of my frenz in school had siblings and i used to be like the odd man out without any.... so i ws very happy tht i will also have a sibling soon... we soon moved to our new house in Sector 10 where we are curretly put up... n then after 13 yrs I finally had a sister...

i remember i had returned from school and dad came bac form hospital n said tht a baby girl is born n i was very very happy.... i went to the hospital with dad and there she was lyin next to mum.. a priceless new addition in our family... used to like her small hands n legs.... she used to sleep most of the day... cry sometimes... but she was a joy... i remember i used to torture my granny a lot if she cries..... she used to look very very pretty when she used to smile.... she usually didnt like to lie in my lap n never used to like me touching her, prob i used to actually torture her rather than touchin her... but she was very very nice...

whenever i used to tell in school tht i have a sis who is 13 yrs younger to me, ppl used to repeat with a huge sign... theeeeeeeerteeeeeeeeeeeeeen yrssssssss..... !!!!!!!!!!!! but two of my other friends had sisters with the same age difference... abhijit had a sis who was 12 yrs younger to him and raehan had one who was 14 yrs younger to him....

mum now says tht she has become old and havin probs with sister... as my sis is usually very creative in her trouble creatin ideas.... but i guess my parents wud have got literally bored if she hadnt been there.... specially as I am away from home and go visitin only once in a while, they would have certainly got bored....

well... thts a bit abt my family.... the ppl who mean the most in my life...

No comments: