Friday, July 24, 2009

Why did I ever need a blog....

Have nothing to do at work for the last couple of days, and I bored to hell of doing the same things read the news, look at the markets, look at the new movies releasing this week, etc. etc. hence thought of doin somethin tht i usually dont do.... prob start bloggin for a change....
you will be surprised to know tht i have been havin this blog for more than 2 yrs now... but still never bothered (or planned) to write nything.... u must be surprised on why i needed a blog..

well abt 2.5 yrs bac in March '07, myself and my whole team of colleagues had been to Yelagiri... n wanted to share the pics of our trip with colleagues in the States... our corporate email didnt allow us to attach more than 1 mb of data.... hence the only easy option i could think of was to have a blog (all photo sharing sites were restricted on the official network)...

so thts how i started a 2 yr no-activity blog.... y ashish unicorn..... prob cos my unicorn bike was the first big thing tht i had bought from my salary (down payment was dad's money tho... :D)...

i have now deleted all the pics cos they look funny without any comments on them.... so officially this is my first blog and I will try my best to keep bloggin.... have titled it as "Reliving the past and dreaming of the future" as I wanna pen down max no of the happy moments I had with family n frenz n my own.... a few weird moments and some sad, let down moments..... and few things that i wish to do in life....

hope u wil b readin n pennin down ur comments.....

Cheers
Ashish

No comments: